Austin Veterans Career Fair
Austin, TX 78759
Doubletree by Hilton Austin NW Arboretum
The Job Fair will take place in the Vaught/Joplin room.
Parking is complimentary.
- What makes a MilitaryX event different?
- Are the Employers hiring on the spot?
- What if the employers are in industries that don't interest me?
- What time should I arrive?
What makes a MilitaryX event different?
A MilitaryX event is where anyone who served on active duty, in the National Guard, the Reserves, and their spouses can meet with recruiters from dozens of companies. These events are free for attendees.
Are the Employers hiring on the spot?
All organizations have different hiring processes. While some are interviewing and hiring candidates on the spot, others may have a more in-depth recruitment process.
- Some recruiters have immediate job openings
- Other recruiters are searching for individuals that can fill positions that are consistently needed within their organization
- Recruiters may be searching for potential candidates for positions that are opening up soon. These organizations are searching to identify candidates to fill the positions as soon as they receive hiring approval and may ask you to submit your resume in order to contact you when the position is available.
What if the employers are in industries that don’t interest me?
Although an employer's primary industry may not be what you're looking for, often, a company's openings can include a range of different types of positions.
- A drugstore chain may be recruiting for positions in fulfillment and warehousing.
- A restaurant may be recruiting for jobs in information technology.
What time should I arrive?
Feel free to try and arrive a little early to get near the front of the registration line, or you can choose to arrive a few hours after the event starts and avoid the crowd.
Online Resume Builder
The online resume builder that is easy to use, fast & professional.Build My Resume Now