Frequently Asked Questions
- Meet full-time, part-time, and contract requirement needs face-to-face with veterans in one location. Reduce the time, effort and cost of recruiting. Cutting down the time to fill jobs down to days, at a relatively low cost.
- Highlight career opportunities to motivated, engaged, and interested qualified candidates.
- Builds brand recognition for the Employer's business, and helps raise awareness of Employer's company in their industry.
- Access to the "hidden job" market. Thousands of qualified and motivated candidates visit these fairs are already working, but looking for a better career or are ready for a career change.
- Reach candidates who may not use traditional online career search methods to find their next career.
- A to Z logistical support: provided by our attentive team of experts at MilitaryX.
MilitaryX events run from 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM (Employer booth setup begins at 10:00 AM).
Exhibitors should register 14 days prior to the scheduled event date to take full advantage of the package offerings purchased including onsite and offsite company lists. MilitaryX will make every reasonable attempt to accommodate Exhibitors who wish to register for an event after the registration deadline.
- Cancellation Policy: MilitaryX does not offer refunds. If an Employer is unable to attend an event which they are registered for, the booth registration may be rolled over to the next event under the following conditions:
- Registration cancellations must be received a minimum of 30 days prior to the event. Cancellations made after this deadline will be subject to the "no show" policy. Cancellations will be accepted via phone, fax or e-mail, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- No Show Policy: Hiring Event "no shows" forfeit their entire registration fee and materials, and are not eligible to roll the registration package over to another event. To avoid being considered a no show, please call and cancel before the 30 day advanced notice deadline. 'No shows' are not entitled to transfers or refunds at any time.
Employer booth setup begins at 10:00 AM and runs until doors open promptly at 11:00 AM.
It is recommended that Employers start booth set up approximately 1 hour prior to the event start time.
Employers should not start breaking down their booths prior to the scheduled end time for the event.
Yes. Employers requesting additional chairs should notify the on-site coordinator when arriving to the event.
Any special needs required of the Employer should be directed to MilitaryX by calling 702-269-1414. MX reserves the right to remove from display any materials deemed unsuitable. Additionally, MX reserves the right to reject or prohibit exhibits or exhibitors which the show considers objectionable or to relocate exhibits or exhibitors when, in MX's opinion, such moves are necessary to maintain the character and/or good order of the event.
No. Parking is not included in the purchase price of the package. However, most venues do have an ample supply of free parking in the general area.
In the interest of exhibitor and veteran safety, events will be cancelled due to poor weather. Events are typically cancelled 24 hours in advance of the start time for the specific event. When a cancellation occurs, MilitaryX calls and/or emails every contact listed for the booth registration. Veterans are notified by email. MilitaryX will determine whether it will reschedule the event or simply roll it into the next scheduled time for a given location.
MilitaryX does not provide signage for exhibitors. It is recommended that each exhibitor brings their own marketing materials such as signs, handouts, etc.
A virtual hiring event (sometimes called an online hiring event) is an online "event" (as it takes place at a certain time and is not ongoing) in which employers and job seekers each meet in a virtual environment, using chat rooms, to exchange information about job openings.
- Ability to interact in your own chat room & conduct video interviews
- Instant access to all registered candidates' resumes & contact info
- No travel expenses
- Decreased turnaround time
- Reduced cost-per-hire
Once registered for the virtual hiring event, you will have the ability in your dashboard to setup your virtual booth and join the hiring event at the start time. You will also receive an email with a link to join 7 days, 24 hours, and 2 hours prior to the event.
No. The virtual hiring event can be accessed using any major, up to date internet browser including: Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Microsoft Edge.
MilitaryX events run from 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM.
MilitaryX does not offer refunds. If you are unable to attend an event which you are registered for, your booth registration may be rolled over to the next event under the following conditions:
Registration cancellations must be received a minimum of 30 days prior to the event. Cancellations made after this deadline will be subject to the "no show" policy. If you do not cancel within the cancellation policy the entire invoice would fall under the “no show” policy. Cancellations will be accepted via phone or e-mail.
Exhibitors can register up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled event date. MilitaryX will make every reasonable attempt to accommodate exhibitors who wish to register for an event.
Exhibitors can begin setting up their virtual booth through your event dashboard immediately after registration.
If an event is canceled or postponed, MilitaryX will notify all participants at least 24 hours in advance of the start time with both a phone call and/or email. Exhibitors may transfer to a new event at no charge, or participate in the postponed event.